Saturday, October 4, 2008

To poop or not to poop......

It's drizzling outside, definitely not a good hard rain, just the kind that leaves your car looking like shit. My ass is totally unmotivated, I should be helping my husband sand the walls but instead I'm surfing the Internet. I'm constipated, yep plugged up and feeling like crap...yep feeling it not taking one. I go from having days of shits to being totally blocked up...I actually prefer the runs, at least I feel light and good. Only time you realize how important it is to be regular is when you aren't.

Nothing really compares to the lightness and flow of relief from taking a good dump. Really as disgusting and uncouth as it maybe to talk about it, its only natural and it sure feels damn good when it happens. When I'm stressed my body shows it by giving me the runs or plugging me up, a few years back my doctor told me I had IBS. I noticed it got alot better once I stopped drinking (weekend binges) but its been years since I did that. It's from stress I know, like all the bumps and rash that is all over my body right now. The body definitely will let it out whether you actually do something about it or not.

I've always been irregular ever since childhood, first from fear of having tape worm when I was 5 or so. I remember to this day of the worms coming out of my butt, not a pleasant thing especially as a child. I didn't understand it all but thought any time I would poop there would be worms so I held it in, I thought it was normal to poop like every 7 days or so, I didn't realize your supposed to poop at least once a day. Well it didn't help once I hit high school I started dieting, not eating food, taking laxatives to poop. I couldn't force myself to throw up so instead I took laxatives right after I ate. Correctal was my friend, hell I even drank mineral oil, I read somewhere it helped to poop so I would drink it, it wasn't baby oil but might as well have been without the fragrance. Besides drinking I would slather it all over my body to cook in the sun. Wow what dumb ass I used to be...."youth is wasted on the young" definitely is true. It's amazing how when we were young we were so set on destroying ourselves.

Every time I try to post something on the lighter side I go completely nuts and get deep..ok caught my self so gonna end it at this...I need to take a nice shawdoobee soon!

3 comments:

KP said...

Kimchi works wonders for me. Kimchi chigae is the best...cleans me out! LOL, I cant believe I am writing this!

imworkingfromtheinsideout said...

Thanks for sharing!:)
It works for me also, I just thought I was weird cause I would always get super bad tummy aches/runs after I ate kimchee. But I guess we also have that in common. :)

Anonymous said...

Sesame oil does it for me. A little too much and I'm on the toilet with a magazine.:-)