Saturday, October 18, 2008

Facing the truth

Ok I know what I need and sometimes it takes for someone else to tell me what I need to do, kinda like permission. Sounds funny and weird but it's true but we/I need someone outside of the situation to clearly tell me what is so obvious. I need my space, I need my sleep, I need me time.

So what am'I going to do about it besides giving it a lot of lip service, I'm going to change my behavior, I know easier said but done but I have to since I really can't stand myself right now.



My plans are to have baby girl sleep on her own, enroll her in the co-op preschool since money isn't of abundance right now, get a job (this will solve many worries) and lose the twenty pounds.

Ok I got my plan and now gotta work out the details but I want to have them all accomplished before Christmas, before the new year.



Here I come goals....ok I'm scared but I will move forward.

1 comment:

KP said...

I love your goals! Let me know if you need a support group, I will try to lose twenty pounds too...ugh, dieting sucks ass!