Thursday, October 2, 2008

simply put...

To Do:

1.Continue budgeting
2.Continue working on mom's house
3.*Start exercise program
4.Focus on the kids
5.Focus on the hubby


Simply put things I need to work on...although they are all so much more complicated than that, but writing them out like that makes it easier to handle.

It's Friday today so time to do laundry and pack since we will be leaving for my mom's house to finish the bathroom. It's major work, re tiling, patching up the drywall and installing all new vanity, cabinets and painting. So basically a new bathroom...two weeks ago I demolished everything, while it was hard it was very therapeutic ripping out the tiles. I can see how people like remodeling homes, it starts off looking like crap but then looks so good afterwards. I guess that's what I like about it, because you can see the difference...kinda like cleaning a really dirty room. I guess I have to admit I like cleaning although not picking shit up (kids toys). Although I'm sure my family will beg to differ because I will start off in a decent mood but end up yelling, screaming and cursing by the end of the clean up. I jut get mad at how fast the house gets dirty and how no but me can pick anything off the floor. If I didn't put things away my self or tell them to put things away my house would be a pigsty. Really it would and you know I hate being that krajee korean mom complaining and bitching but if I don't nothing , nothing would get done around here.

*I need a exercise plan because I can't lose the weight like I used, it was always so easy to keep the weight off before (although not that I needed to lose weight before)but then I was never this heavy before. (sigh) fat sucks, especially the muffin tops...love them just not on my own waist!

1 comment:

KP said...

I'm also a member of the muffin top club. What privilege come with this membership? Thats what I want to know!

I think you and I are living parallel lives. I am constantly bitching at my family to pick up their shit. Will it ever happen?