Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wooohoooo OBAMA is President!!!

I just want to say "Yes and in your face McCain/Palin!!!" I'm so joyful, elated and humbled by this moment in American history. Finally America has stepped into the 21'st century as a nation of equality and freedom. I feel proud to be an American at this moment, I just hope that prop 8 fails and California's realized that it was about taking away people's rights, not destroying family.

Listening to McCain's speech right now, how lame of his people to boo when he said Obama's name, but I guess not surprised. I feel sorry for him but we needed change, we needed Obama!

2 comments:

KP said...

YAY!!! Finally something good has happened:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! This election has been an emotional one. I hope the change that's about to come around will affect me and my family in a positive way. Gawd do we need something good to happen.