Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Year of Change

So I 've made up my mind to change, ok so it's been a long time coming but this year,2011 I will really make the steps to work on all the things that I need to change, to improve, to grow, to hopefully better myself. So 2011 has already started and it's officially January 18th today I start.

I will write every day on paper, not just here but use a pen or pencil on paper regardless of what it is. This means it can be a sentence but most likely more because I've also included that I need to write two words a day because I'm a terrible speller and this means getting the definition and maybe even the synonym too and of course spell it correctly! My change will have to do with our finances in which means i will get a job, to be conscious (yes this one os my two words today!) of how we spend and of what I eat, do and say. Yes to live in the moment, today not yesterday or tomorrow but today, the here and now.

This also means I will lose weight and maintain it, meaning so I can fit into my old clothes which relates to I will not purchase any clothes at all this year. I will either have to fit into what I have or to fix it so it will fit. This also goes for buying stuff we need to "stock" up on since we only have 5 cans left not the 15 we usually have in the pantry. I have to admit when it comes to food we are hoarders...well not like the crazy ones on tv but to the point we are well stocked on certain pantry items. So instead of buying things cause we ran low I will be consciously shopping only on things we need now. I really let the finances go to hell last year, I was tired of shopping for deals and coupons. It felt good not to worry about the budget although in the back of my mind I was worried. But I did learn to not listen to that inner voice.

In ways not listening to the inner voice has been good in ways although in otters not so. So I guess

No comments: