Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ok

Well all is ok even with my melt down although in many ways they are actually tamer in ways and just going with it instead of fighting it seemed to make it pass without too much destruction. I'm feeling fine actually besides have some body aches which could be related to all the illness that is running rampant at the kids schools or maybe just arthritis due from the damp weather, either way I stayed home yesterday. Well that is I kept baby girl home with me and we snuggled and watched movies all day. She has had a slight cough for the past two months not sure if its a cold or allergies but gave her plenty of soup to congest her. She was actually bored and wanted to go to school...go figure I actually have a child that loves school! It was a great day of relaxing and spending time with her and I do believe that is why I woke up in a better mood today.

I'm feeling tired still and stiff in my joints but mood wise I'm ok. Even though there is a lot on my mind I have been able to separate it all with out it consuming me. So much to do yet I haven't started on it yet, still the procrastinator. I actually haven't wrote anything for the last few days even though I always have thoughts running in my head, things to do, things I regret, things I want change, stuff I have to do, what to make for dinner, etc. Constant things but I have also been able to quiet my mind when I need too.

I also realized I have some writings on here I haven't published, many are incomplete but things I had been going through. I think I will publish them after I spell check them since I'm a horrible speller but as is, incomplete and unfinished.

No comments: