Friday, August 21, 2009

In a Rut

Baby girl is sleeping, boy has been in his room and here we sit in the livin groom in our repsective areas on the computer. The tv is on for background noise but no one is watching it. It's friday night and this is our life every day. I dont know how it got this way but here it is.

I guess this is how they say married people get in a rut...a painful and ugly truth. I guess it's bettter than us fighting or having conflict but then is it? I mean I know what can I expect before he met me he spent his time on the computer playing Everquest. I brought on the excitment, the ideas to do things, to live life but since I'm no longer functioning like a normal human being here we sit.

I envy other people going out doing things..I used to go out and do things...I used to live life...but now here I'am. This is my life...where the fuck did my life go?

No comments: